Jet Powered Beer Cooler, Must Have.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very patriotic Nev on the eve of oz day. Australian sheep shagged by Australians only. Lamb BBQ tomorrow perhaps ...

Wow.

Just. Wow.

That was one of the most brilliant explanations of how the male mind truly works given some form of education, some tools and a desired result.

I've been there, bro. In the shed, tools there, stuff there, a vague form of "hrm, I wonder what if..." and there goes the next 6 hours or so. Didn't quite get to the whole "jet engine" thing and I stand in awe at the sheer genius of it.

Well done!!

EDIT: Spellering.

great waste of beer drinking time,,

place beer in one of the empty paint tins, turn cylinder arse end up, point tap into tin, open tap for 3 seconds, put cylinder down, put on gloves and
take ice cold beer from paint tin, open beer and drink......

plenty of time to think of something less useless.

place beer in one of the empty paint tins, turn cylinder arse end up, point tap into tin, open tap for 3 seconds, put cylinder down, put on gloves and

Not bad, except having LPG floating around is not my idea of fun.

This method is obviously only to be used by nonsmokers and those standing in a field in a light breeze. Using it in a shed with various electrical stuff might just send you into orbit in small pieces. :eek:

CO2 might be a better substitute but best to do this outside too. Having done this ireckon 3 Secs might be a bit light on. If you dont have a glove use BBQ tongs to put em in a stubby holder B)

This is why Kiwis are better than Australians at just about everything. And I'm Australian born and bred. A healthy lack of respect for the rules imparted by our convict-masters results in a shed-load of good shit, like World's Fastest Indian's, McLaren Racing Cars, Vee Two Alchemy bikes and Methanol burning 900cc 600 Ducati Pantah's that flog our local offerings in Forgotten Era. Their hops/beers are pretty good too.

I agree they should be respected for their achievements then sent home. ;) Who wants to be out done by a Kiwi ?
If they are any good we call em Aussies :lol:
Nev

I agree they should be respected for their achievements then sent home. ;) Who wants to be out done by a Kiwi ?
If they are any good we call em Aussies :lol:
Nev
wouldn't a turkey fryer under a 30L pot of 2row and other grains put the same ice on the LP tank?

wouldn't a turkey fryer under a 30L pot of 2row and other grains put the same ice on the LP tank?
Not here at the moment in West Ausssie we are up in the high 30C nudging 40C. The only thing cold here is my wife's heart . Joking , or I will not wake up tomorrow.
Sorry darling I will stop drinking now and wash the dishes.
Nev

Not here at the moment in West Ausssie we are up in the high 30C nudging 40C. The only thing cold here is my wife's heart . Joking , or I will not wake up tomorrow.
Sorry darling I will stop drinking now and wash the dishes.
Nev
All old stuff, search for 'bender fermenter' and 'tardis video game machine' - at least he enjoyes life (jet propelled shopping trolleys are cool 2)

Back