Jayse In Sydney Feb 9-11

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score
Hey Trendsetters,

Been AWOL for awhile, anyway late notice and all but if anyones interested in catching up for a beer saturday, sunday or monday I'll be pub crawling around the traps during the days. Will be hitting acer Arena saturday and sunday nite but will be spending the day time on the sherbets around the rocks etc were we are staying.

Won't be able to get back on the net proberbly between now and then but feel free to call on 0433 800 038 if your in the area or up for a couple, whatever etc etc.

Cheers
Jayse

.....anyway late notice and all but if anyones interested in catching up for a beer saturday, sunday or monday I'll be pub crawling around the traps during the days.

%$#@

:(

Edit: I should add, I had the pleasure of having a few beers with Jayse when he was last in town. I hope more Sydney brewers make the effort this time around to spend some time with him.

*raises hand*

I'm up for it Jayse... I'll have my little bro with me for the Saturday gig but Sunday is *all mine*... I'll buzz you over the next couple of days and work something out!

Can't make the weekend but I'd be up for a beer on Monday either lunch or after work. Are you getting to the Macquarie at all?

I'm off work Monday so let's have an AHB meat :D Will have to bail out if I blow all my money though...

I'm looking good for Monday lunch. The other days aren't.
Let us know if Monday works for you.

Doc

Bugger, I'll be up Nelson Bay then. :(
At least there's that bar at the marina that serves belgians! :)

duh Adam...we will organise it then tell Jayse to show up! Sounds like cricket to me ;P

If we wanna lock it in larry for lunch, I will stick my hand up to give him a bell and let him know the itinerary.

I don't know that part of the city too well, so I'll leave it up to the others to decide. This Macquarie of which they speak? 12:30pm?

Is there any dress code, & what's the pricing like? I've been underemployed bigtime over January & I'm scraping the barrel by now. Apologies for lowering the tone of the post :huh:

duh Adam...we will organise it then tell Jayse to show up! Sounds like cricket to me ;P

If we wanna lock it in larry for lunch, I will stick my hand up to give him a bell and let him know the itinerary.

I don't know that part of the city too well, so I'll leave it up to the others to decide. This Macquarie of which they speak? 12:30pm?

Is there any dress code, & what's the pricing like? I've been underemployed bigtime over January & I'm scraping the barrel by now. Apologies for lowering the tone of the post :huh:
hey Beernography, dress code is pretty relaxed from what i've seen. It's a reasonably quiet pub.
Just so you know, I'm dead sure a schooner of schwarz (their brew) is about $4.50, and they've got great thai meals from the restaurant upstairs for $7.50.
www.macquariehotel.com
Cheers
Pete

Sweet as. So are we all on for lunch? I'll buzz Jayse tomorrow when I've got yr RSVP's & somewhat of a plan :D

Another thing has popped up for me monday, I've got entry to a tradeshow in Darling Harbour so I will have to show up there at some point to justify my entry to work. I have no shame in making it a station for the blaught train though :D

Believe it or not Jayse, I was wondering where you disappeared to!

Sweet as. So are we all on for lunch? I'll buzz Jayse tomorrow when I've got yr RSVP's & somewhat of a plan :D

Another thing has popped up for me monday, I've got entry to a tradeshow in Darling Harbour so I will have to show up there at some point to justify my entry to work. I have no shame in making it a station for the blaught train though :D

I'm up for it if jayse is going to be there.

Ay lads,

Just got off the blower to Jayse - he had planned on going to the Macquarie on Monday anyway, so he will be there from around midday onwards.

I suggested lunch @ 12:30-1pm, so here we are! If anyone who is going to come or wants to come can reply here or PM me, then I can know numbers and pass then on to Jayse. Maybe chuck in your contact details, & I can collate them and pass them onto him or text if there's any change of plan.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Sold! I just arranged things so I can "lunch" for as long as I like on Monday. Might even make it half a day... maybe.

Hey brewers

Cheers to all those that I caught up with on the weekend and monday, the beers at the macq are great and I had a great afternoon with a few AHBers. I don't even remember the plane taking off after that as I was asleep as soon as I found my seat and woke up in adelaide feeling a bit sad the wonderfull weekend of beer and Iron Maiden was now all over.

Most likely will be back around january next year for a beer holiday, untill then....

Cheers
Jayse

Glad you got to your plane on time and made it home safe, jayse.

Redbeard and I ended up sitting around the Mac for another hour and a bit after you left. We had another chat with Sam about some of the beers and of course tasted a few more great beers.

Back