Jayse In Print!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
Recognitition at last for Jayse. The grumpys version of his thread Calculating OG has just been printed in the latest edition of the Journal of The Amateur Winemakers and Breweres Club of Adeliade Inc

A small, select readership to be sure, but even John Palmer started somewhere. :p

All we need now is to get a few brewers interested in this club! :lol:

Onya Jayse.

kman said:
who is john palmer?
author of how to brew online version free through this link, often recommended as a good beginners guide to the brewing process

Jayse

He's our MAN !!

kman....who is Palmer?
Hang your head in shame :lol: :lol:

http://howtobrew.com/

Look there

Cheers batz

Nice one Jayse.

Actually John Palmer may have read Jayses thread. He has posted on Grumpys a couple of times.

bloody wine makers, ;)
They rely on freaks of nature not only to make there drink of choice but freaks also to write there article's. :lol:

Anyway cool, glad to see someone getting some use out of it.
As is no matter how many times I point people to theses calcs the question 'whats my OG?' still comes up all the time on the grumpies forum.
This stuff is right at the heart of brewing and being a better brewer by understanding it.
Do they give me credit stu? anyway I would like to see the copy of the newsletter thingo. maybe might even have to go there one nite.

Cheers Jayse

Next his recipe for the 10% 100IBU 50 hop addition APA will become legendary and revered amongst brewers. :D :p
Well done Jayse.

Doc

I try do my bit.
Thanx doc.

Doing some major UK beer drinking tonite, thats my bit of research for tonite. :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Jayse

jayse said:
1)Do they give me credit stu? 2)anyway I would like to see the copy of the newsletter thingo. 3) maybe might even have to go there one nite.
1) It's a full lift Jayse - so gives you credit as author, and even date and time of posting.
2) I'll bring one along for you to sign , next time we get together!
3) Not sure if the tender little wine makers are ready for that substantial a freak of nature to appear before them :ph34r:

jayse said:
I try do my bit.
Thanx doc.

Doing some major UK beer drinking tonite, thats my bit of research for tonite. :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Jayse
Or shit !

Ok Jayse I'll join you tonight in too many beers
:chug: :unsure: :chug: :unsure: :chug: :unsure: :chug:

Latest posts

Back