Jan/Feb meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Hi all,

Its that time again, we need to organise another meet. This slot was pegged for the Beire de garde tasting, but from what I understand, most people started it late, So I think a March meet for that.

Dates:
7/8th Jan - Prob a bit late notice
14/15
21/22
28/29
4/5 Feb

I am happy to host.

I probably can't do either the 21st or 22nd, I suspect this will land on the 21st (family birthday party but not our show, so I don't know what weekend day it will be called on).

I'm on holidays spanning 2 weekends in Jan, and moving house early Feb, so the possibility of my attendance at any of these is spectacularly low.

There's a small chance I could do the 29th - but don't plan around that please, chances are I won't be able to make it :)

I will not be able to make any of these dates and am regretfully also moving to another part of australia. It was good for the few times i was able to attend your meets and thanks for the tips and advice. Many happy batchs of beer to you all. Thanks.

Peter80 said:
I will not be able to make any of these dates and am regretfully also moving to another part of australia. It was good for the few times i was able to attend your meets and thanks for the tips and advice. Many happy batchs of beer to you all. Thanks.
Sorry to see you go buddy!

Peter80 said:
Bugger, was good having a drink with you. Good luck in your new setting.

hmmm.... Is the 11/12 Feb any better for everybody?

Looks like the 11/12 Feb is the likely choice. Ill let it run over the weekend, then call it and send the word out.

OK, the weekend of 11/12 is when it will be. Leave it as the normal Sunday arvo?

OK then, Sunday the 12th Feb it is 2-5PM.

Atendees:
n87
Fungrel
gone brewing

I may have a couple of greenies coming along too, will confirm.

By greenies he means new to the area ....... although I'm technically only about 15km north of where i was latitudinally ......

&*$% me I'm a noooob again .... god damnit!

Atendees:
n87
Fungrel
gone brewing
mikeyr

Mikeyr said:
By greenies he means new to the area ....... although I'm technically only about 15km north of where i was latitudinally ......

&*$% me I'm a noooob again .... god damnit!

Not referring to you Mikey :) I have a K+K new friend, and an old friend that has done 1 or 2 BIAB's that may be able to drop by.

n87 said:
Not referring to you Mikey :) I have a K+K new friend, and an old friend that has done 1 or 2 BIAB's that may be able to drop by.
And i'm trying so hard to fit in .... have my members card at the Bayview and everything :chug:

Isnt that card for tourists? :p

Latest posts

Back