James Squire Pub Opening In Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Construction looks to be moving along nicely, nice open layout, upstairs looks good although the view over the small hobby shop and carpark isn't really inspiring. Hope they have plenty of heaters for the potential opening next month.

Construction looks to be moving along nicely, nice open layout, upstairs looks good although the view over the small hobby shop and carpark isn't really inspiring. Hope they have plenty of heaters for the potential opening next month.

Should be good - lets hope it isnt too expensive. I'll be happy if a pint is 570ml, and not more than $9.

I've heard a rumour that The Generous Squire is scheduled to open around mid to late July!

Looking forward to a middle of winter pint of Amber Ale :)

Had my first taste of James Squire this week, their Amber ale and Golden ale, all I can say is....

:icon_vomit: :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit:

Had my first taste of James Squire this week, their Amber ale and Golden ale, all I can say is....

:icon_vomit: :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit:

Rev does that mean you like it or dislike it???? Try the hopthief... more like you Im thinking..

You haven't been drinking the Coopers Vintage Ale on tap at the Melbourne?

Have not being to the melbourne for years.

Dont hold your breath, the one in Sydney is crap. Go the Red Oak any day!

I enjoyed the one in Melbourne, but that might of being the company plus the hop thief!

I've noticed that the guys have been working fairly late especially the sparkies upstairs.

I'll be at Durty's tomorrow evening for a few drinks. I've noticed the feral belgium white isn't as good as late last year. Don't see too many people drinking it so perhaps it's just old.

walked past today - Fermenters, lagering tanks, etc have arrived. Looks like they will be visible as they have been clad with wood.

Yeah - saw those tanks sitting there in the front area behind the glass last friday. Each labelled as to their duty. I did wonder if it was ll just for show.

Looks like there's going to be a nice outdoor area along shafto lane with all the steelwork going up for the cover. Looking forward to it opening up.

Yeah - saw those tanks sitting there in the front area behind the glass last friday. Each labelled as to their duty. I did wonder if it was ll just for show.

Looks like there's going to be a nice outdoor area along shafto lane with all the steelwork going up for the cover. Looking forward to it opening up.

I wonder if Hop Thief will be on tap! There goes my Friday afternoons! yeppeee!

The concical fermenter looked pretty functional to me - Would be a waste if they didnt brew with it!

The concical fermenter looked pretty functional to me - Would be a waste if they didnt brew with it!
Any idea on the brewery size?Stick ya head in and ask! Wonder who's going to be the brewer? I dont do much just sit here and push keys.I want the job! Free beer for all my customers, shit I already do that.
Back to pushing keys. :huh:
GB

Any idea on the brewery size?Stick ya head in and ask! Wonder who's going to be the brewer? I dont do much just sit here and push keys.I want the job! Free beer for all my customers, shit I already do that.
Back to pushing keys. :huh:
GB

ROFL.....

Ive got an idea GB... dumb your beer down......

I would happily pay more then drink at Durty's.

It is the owners of Durty's that are openings the Squires pub. There was a story about this in one of the publications we have here at work. See if I can find it.

Back