Jackals Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djackal

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I should put some pics up of my new set-up that has been slowly coming together over the last few months. Many thanks for all the systems that have been posted on this forum that have been used for inspiration and ideas. The bar still needs some cosmetic touches (such as a better drip tray, secured service area and some minor sandings, oiling and spraying.

We have used a steel frame that was welded with wheels and then used a thicknesser on some old jarrah skirting and floorboards, sanded back some more and oiled using linseed/turps mix.

This has been attached to mini-orb sheets that give it an inside-outside feel. The freezer has a mini gas bottle (enough for about 6 kegs I've been told) and fits 6 post mix kegs(conveniant!). I do have a spare font if I choose to mount a 2nd but at this stage am happy with the 1.

Thanks once again for all the help and I'm sure a few Wa lads on this forum will get the chance to pull a beer from the rig in the near future (time to brew some beer!)

Carl

bar1.jpg
bar2.jpg
bar3.jpg
bar4.jpg

Just checked my PM's and don't recall seeing an invite, most likely caught up in the Christmas back log :p

Nice looking bit of kit, should keep you amused for a while :chug:

nice work, like the mini orb run horizontally.

Cheers
Yard

Back