I've Done All The Dumb Things...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homekegger1

Reaction score
Well tonight I have had a little bit of a moment that I wish I could take back. Now what I did made me semi famous, to the people in the crowd, and certainly made me sore for many hours to follow.

You see I went to the Crusty Demons show tonight. Now there were some amazing tricks on show. Was worth every cent I spent on the tickets. (I won them in a radio show comp) But I would have paid for them. The seats I had were dead centre and front row. Could not have asked for better.

Now before the show started they asked for some people out of the crowd. 4 from each side of the stadium. I was lucky(or not) enough to be selected. We went down to the arena area and waited to be called on stage. Now the first four people went up and had some very horrible drinks made up for them. Then had to drink them quick. First to finish was the winner. At this stage I was confident I could beat the 2 guys and 1 hot hot girl I was up against.

Some dude won, and then we were called to the stage. Seems that game had changed by the time we got up there. On top of the centre big jump, we stood there to be told that we would be getting a spanking from a crusty girl. Pants down and with a wooden paddle. Sounds kind of hot I know. I smiled... :D Well I was first, and I took 25 hits from the crusty(Hot) girl, then the guy calling it realised it just wasn't hurting me. Well he took over and laid in another 15 before I raised my hand to stop it. 40 hits in total.

The next guy went up and only lasted 16 hits from the crusty girl. I was feeling confident I may have won. 1 guy down, 1 to go and then a hot hot chick. Well the next guy stood up to the table and dropped his pants. He had on Hot pink lacy panties.... He was left alone and told he would be used for something later. Then the hot hot hot girl stood up and dropped her pants. Fantastic tight arse... hard enough to crack an egg on. And a g-string to boot. Well they thought about spanking it but left it untouched.(Although not in my mind)

I had won the contest.(This is a true story) We headed down to one of the tunnels to collect our prize. The guy in second got a DVD and a hat. I got a DVD, 2 hats and a t-shirt for my efforts. Then we found out the chick was actually a Crusty girl and later we found out the guy was part of the show, he laid on a bed of nails.

I sort of felt ripped off until I returned to my seat where everyone in the area stood and cheered for me and began high fiving me. Even later when I went out to get a drink and go to the toilet I was being recognised by people as the guy that took a big arse spanking on stage. All night people recognised me even when I was in the car on the way home. I felt kind of famous for a bit of time.

But was this infamy worth it??? When I got home I dropped my pants and had my wife take a pick of my butt which is attached for your enjoyment. 5hrs on and it still hurts. Yes I loved the attention but I would prefer it with out the pain.

Sore_Arse.JPG

Cheers

HK

p.s. Mods if this is offensive please remove, if not please laugh away

I take it that you are not a back crack and sack kind of guy.....

More arse than class!

Great stuff homekegger! I had thighs like that after holding the record on the mechanical bull at Tamworth one year... stung a little bit :blink:

The price of fame hey, HK?

Hat's off to ya!
:super:

looks like you've been to the mardi gras.. ;)

Latest posts

Back