Its on....a new leader ALP?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just saw it on yahoo

Recent news.jpg

it must be hard trying to find someone that will take the party to a humilating defeat.
i think the rust in the ship is terminal..

dougsbrew said:
it must be hard trying to find someone that will take the party to a humilating defeat.
i think the rust in the ship is terminal..
Rats do abandon a sinking ship rather fast

I reckon a lot of this is brought on by the media - i reckon their sinking the boot in and trying to cause a storm in a teacup over the media reform proposal.
Media runs our democracy not the leaders nor the people

nah it means he'll be waiting until after the election - should they lose - to be labour's knight in smug armour.

dougsbrew said:
does this mean he's demanding her resignation or he wont do it?? lol. rub it in rudd..make her beg..
no, it means he did not have the numbers again.

They didn't choose anything, he refused to run, there is no way Rudd will challenge until after the election, considering how it looks now there is a pretty low chance of Labor winning another term and Rudd is not the type of person to take the leadership of a doomed party.
He will bide his time and after the election present himself as the knight in shining armor come to rescue the Labor Party from their woeful ways.

Politics, pfft.

looks like Kev got his own back on a few who did him in,Simon has been shown to be very simple. ..cheers..spog...

when he was pm everyone thought he was a hopeless mistake but now hes the answer to all the worlds problems? once a dud always a dud. the libs dont even have to turn up to the election to win now.

spog said:
looks like Kev got his own back on a few who did him in,Simon has been shown to be very simple. ..cheers..spog...
definitely. Crean pulled this same trick on Rudd last year:

Back