ITC-308 BIG SALES 15% SAVED INKBIRD

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post is only home brewer ,

If you want to control temperature during fermentation,the inkbird ITC-308 temperature controller is the essential tool.

If you are thinking about give a gift to your family or friend,the inkbird ITC-308 temperature controller will be the best choice.

If you are considering about the price,now is the chance,ITC-308 is under October promotion now,original price is AUD$53.99,But now only AUD$43.19,you can take it home!!Saved 20%!!!!!

Here is the listing:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/331875284839

Easy use and set,what are you waiting for?????
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Inkbird

I haven't brewed for a good while but I'm getting back into it. Can you help me with a bit of information about your products please?

I want to run a fermentation fridge and I also want to build a keezer.

I figure your ITC-308 is ideal for the fermentation fridge (and heat belt).

But with the keezer I only need to manage one cooling source (ie. the freezer). Which of your products is the best one to just regulate the temperature of the freezer? Is that what the STC-1000 does?

Thanks

Matt

Hi friend,
The item has two sockets,one for heating device and one for cooling device.
The ITC-308 can connect a heating and a cooling device to control a temperature range
For example,connect with fan and freezer, the temperature range is 27~31°C,then set TS=29,HD=2,CD=2.
When the temperature is over than 31°C (TS+CD), it will turn on the fan, turn off at 29°C (TS).
When temperature lower than 27°C (TS-HD), it will turn on the heater, turn off at 29°C (TS).
This is what the STC-1000 does,but this is the play and plug ,pre-wired and programmable one.Do not need to wire it by yourself.

Berry

Back