• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Italian burner w, Medium Pressure reductor, copper wort chiller (Sydne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codehopper

Reaction score
In the light of foreseeable move to a smaller dwelling I am trying to scale-down my brewing system, hence regretfully selling these two pieces:

1. Italian burner with medium pressure LPG regulator. I happily used it for almost 2 years, with single and double batches, in my opinion it's more powerful than 4-ring and same quiet. I've treated rust discoloration with rust converter, but didn't repaint, as heat from the flame will scorch the paint anyway. See attached photos. Total RRP from BeerBelly is $225 plus shipping. I'm selling for $160.

2. A hand-made copper immersion chiller, see the attached photos. I didn't have pipe bending device initially, so soldered a "square" version with total pipe lingth immersed being ~4.7m. Drops single batch from 100C to 40C in 15 min (at which point I rack the wort to a fermenter and leave it overnight in the fridge). Selling at pretty cost of materials, $40. Note: I'm not selling the garden hose and its fittings -- just the copper thing.

For both items pickup from Lindfield area. Happy to swap a few beers, too :)

Please PM if interested.

photo 1 (1).JPG

photo 1 (2).JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 2 (3).JPG

photo 1 (3).JPG

photo 2 (2).JPG

Add $60 for the reg.

Reducing the lot to just the burner with the original (low pressure, never used) LPG regulator for $120.

Since there were no takers for the immersion chiller (it's a rough one, I know) I'm going to recycle it to mash recirculation/sparge tool.

Price drop: $100 for the burner alone and original (low pressure) reg, $130 with the med pressure regulator.

Ok I guess the total lack of any response means posting at my expense is not an option.

Burner and reg still up for grabs. If you live near by.

Chances are the OP doesn't frequent the site much so may not have seen your PM yet. If you visit his profile it may tell you when he was last online.

Thanks Camo6. Never knew you could do that. It appears he hasn't been online since 12th Nov. Could still be in with a chance??
:beer:

Hi Tassiehopper, I'm sorry, had a double whammy of work and family stuff happening; brewing tonight which will certainly restore my mojo.

I've replied to your PM. As I mentioned, I doubt the thing can fit into the AusPost 5 kg bag, but while I'm brewing I can make some packaging from empty diaper cartons (I have a lot of those, which kinda gives an idea of "family stuff", hehe).

Thanks codehopper,

Ive sent pm regarding postage and payment.

Nothing like a bit of brew time to bring some peace and harmony back into your life.

Back