Ita Buttrose 2013 Australian of the year

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

Onya Ita. Seen a few interviews with Ita over the years, well deserved in my opinion. I believe I believe what Ita tells me to.

To be totally honest DU99 I havnt seen the other nominees but happy to see Ita get the gong.

Not Ricky Ponting? I thought there were three certainties in life, death, taxes and a gong for the test captain in the year of his retirement?

Alan Border 1989
Mark Taylor 1999
Steve Waugh 2004.

Poor Ricky.

Ita is a great choice. A pioneer in the male dominated world of journalism and an all round classy bird.

Young Aussie of the year went to an Afghan refugee, Aussie of the year to a woman, (absolutely nothing against Ita at all) But is anyone else seeing vote grabbing politics playing a part in this or is it just me?

Doubleplugga said:
Young Aussie of the year went to an Afghan refugee, Aussie of the year to a woman, (absolutely nothing against Ita at all) But is anyone else seeing vote grabbing politics playing a part in this or is it just me?
REAL AUSSIES HAVE DICKS AND A STRONG SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT! THESE AWARDS ARE A JOKE!!!

Ita's tongue never touches her lips,
she could always be my godmother,

I get nominated , at lease once a week ,for being the biggest asshole taxi driver , one day i am going to win that award .

Back