It was a dark and stormy night. WA Winter 2015 case swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do that for you whitegoose, I'm in Morley so there's no issues pick up and dropping off.

I had be get my act together and start bottling or I won't have any beer to swap

Just thought i would check in and see the styles again, i spend more time on Perth Home Brew Share these days! Looking forward to this there are some bloody ripper styles going on! Cant wait!

Hey Mitch_76 just wondering if I might be able to use your services as well. Looks like I won't be able to attend either. Mine are all bottled just need labels.

You could drop them to me in Bayswater if that fails?? promise i wont drink them

Milk-lizard84 said:
Hey Mitch_76 just wondering if I might be able to use your services as well. Looks like I won't be able to attend either. Mine are all bottled just need labels.
That should be fine Milk-lizard! Where abouts do you live?

I just live in Dianella Mitch_76. I'll pm you to organize something. I'll hook you up with a few brews for doing me a favour.

Looks like I have miscounted or lost some bottles for this and I am 3 short on my Wee Heavy.
I do have a vary good (IMO) Weizenbock at 7.1% I can use as a replacement if that's OK with you guys? I can just throw them in and it will be a lucky dip or people can choose?

OK, getting close now.

I know there are quite a few that came to the last swap so know where I live.

Anyone that doesn't flick me a message and I'll send it to you.

HI guys thought i better updateto cut a long story short i have 15 of porter and 9 of Smoked Robust Porter
to make up to 24

Anyone on this site want to get supplies off me on the night. A few from the face book page have asked. Base malts, hops and white labs yeast available. Send us a pm if your keen?

1. Neander - Robust Porter
2. Ads03 - RIS
3. James nvs - A darker shade of ale - barrel aged porter (labelled with red caps)
4. Dent - probably some porter
5. Major Arcana - probably an oatmeal
6. Rafael libardi - brown porter
7. spoonta - ris
8. Pat Doherty - TBA
9. Amanda G - Irish red Ale
10. Gillie Doppelbock
11. barleys - Calendnian Porter
12. Mitch_76 - something appropriate!
13. Keggertron/Aaron Belgian Strong Golden
14. Kayne - Dessert stout
15. BRZT6060 - Vanilla Chocolate Stout. Will be sending beer along but won't be able to attend on the day.
16. OBWK - Wee Heavy
17. Milk-Lizard84- Wee heavy scotch
18. Teebee- porter
19. NME - I'm thinking either American Brown, BIPA or some sort of dark belgian
20. RhysL - dunkelroggenbier
21. mikeybycrikey - something dark and belgian.
22. coopsy182 - Imperial Honey Porter
23. whitegoose - Coffee(ish) Stout and a couple of Oatmeal Stouts
24.bomaxbeer - Russian imperial stout

Just updating style of beer I am doing... The Coffee-ish Stouts have coffee in them, but not as prominent as I hoped. They are also a bit over carbed and I've labelled them with "pour gently" to remind you. Not gushers, just too much carb.

The Oatmeals carb is fine

Oh Beer Wan Ken Oh Bi. You did real good. The beer feels a lot thinner than 1.03something. Good.

Thanks mate. Unfortunately I was short on the bottles so never got chance to really taste it.

I'm assuming unless stated on people's bottles the beers are ready to drink?

is there a tasting thread yet? i wouldnt mind having a sticky beak at what people have brewed

it kind of moved to facebook hahahaha

easier for most..
Dark and stormy winter case swap if you want to have a look ;)

nvs-brews said:
it kind of moved to facebook hahahaha

easier for most..
Dark and stormy winter case swap if you want to have a look ;)
cheers

Well in the end it was only OB1 from here ended up coming. Its was really just the crew that signed up from the Perth homebrew facebook page.

Latest posts

Back