It Is/not Me

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mchitiea

It is/was not me.

To all,
-A forum member sent me an email stating that his kegs did arrive from the U.S. I wanted to give him a link to post feedback on this forum on the "Keg survey " thread. I did a search and found more than I bargained for.
-In that search I found that SETH had a bad experience with Terry Caffery of Brewersdiscount, my EX-business partner (as of march 1 of '06).
-Terry replied to Seth with disrespect and bad language and signed MY name to the email.

-I am here to say that ANY orders placed with bd after approx. august of '05, I had no part of, nor did I participate in ANY correspondance between BD and any customer.

-As time goes on, I am finding more and more underhanded actions by BD towards me, both in business and (now I find Seth's postings) me personally.

Thank you,
Matthew Chitiea
The CHI Company, LLC.
(formerly C&C Distributing)
6070-K Enterprise Dr.
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619-9442 USA
[email protected]

But it was me who sent you 4 emails re purchasing 25 kegs, all to addresses you advised, and you never replied to any of them, Mchitea. First to [email protected] then as advised by you in a post here to [email protected]

I sent two on 17th Nov with a message tag attached so that I would know that they had been opened. Received a reply, so someone opened them.

Replys:
A mail message that you have sent has been opened by its recipient.

Message to: <[email protected]>
Subject: Bulk buy Kegs
Sent: 2006-11-17 05:38:36 UTC
Received: 2006-11-17 17:55:47 UTC
Elapsed time: 12 hours, 17 minutes, 11 seconds

A mail message that you have sent has been opened by its recipient.

Message to: <[email protected]>
Subject: Bulk buy Kegs
Sent: 2006-11-17 05:33:22 UTC
Received: 2006-11-17 19:55:05 UTC
Elapsed time: 14 hours, 21 minutes, 43 seconds

Bought the kegs elsewhere!

Latest posts

Back