IT guys please help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo2234

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on, all devices on my network, won't go to ahb. The request times out. Doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless. I can disconnect my phone from wifi and use mobile data and the site comes up.

I have scanned for virus
Flushed dns
Tried driffrent browsers

Any ideas on what's going on?

Obvious question perhaps - can you access other websites? I'd start by deleting your cookies, though if its not confined to a particular browser it's doubtful that will be the problem. I'd also switch your modem off, leave for a minute or so and turn it back on.

Yeah all other websites are ok, reset modem, switch, PC. cleared cache tee reinstalled software, drivers it's going my head in

If the first post here sounds the same as your issue then go to post #7 for the solution.

Are you using Telstra Business?
My connection at work has stopped (no they havnt blocked the site...although they prob should...haha)
It's not a DNS issue as the name resolves the correct IP address

Not a fire wall problem i checked that, i am on telstra cable tho

How did you manage to check the board's firewall?

Have another look at the link, guy.

bum said:
If the first post here sounds the same as your issue then go to post #7 for the solution.
I've had this happen before, ended up blacklisted somehow. Pm to Dane and he fixed it up.

Looks like my ip was blocked...

thanks for the help guys

Glad you got it sorted.

My work IP was blocked too - Messaged Dane to check and now it's all working - Cheers

Latest posts

Back