Quantcast

Issue with replying

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

amcqueen

Well-Known Member
Joined
4/4/12
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Location
Aveley
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is just me in particular, but I've had some real issues replying to a post that i earlier made. In short when I posted it off, it would come up with saving... And the hang there. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, just wanted to know why I have 0 warning points next to my profile? Have I done something wrong? :(
 

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Joined
19/2/09
Messages
11,585
Reaction score
909
0 is bad?

I can give you some of mine if you're feeling left out.
 

amcqueen

Well-Known Member
Joined
4/4/12
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Location
Aveley
LOL.

Just wondered if it had anything to do with me not being able to reply to posts (fingers crossed on this one) tried doing it on my iphone, ipad and pc today all with no result to the point I just gave up :/
 

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Joined
22/5/08
Messages
0
Reaction score
4
amcqueen said:
LOL.

Just wondered if it had anything to do with me not being able to reply to posts (fingers crossed on this one) tried doing it on my iphone, ipad and pc today all with no result to the point I just gave up :/
What post and thread were you trying to reply to? It may have been closed? Your posting ability is obviously fine.

Cheers
 

pk.sax

RIP bum
Joined
19/8/10
Messages
4,362
Reaction score
415
It does that but actually posts.

PS: my warning point is precious, stop frikkin ogling warning points.
 

amcqueen

Well-Known Member
Joined
4/4/12
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Location
Aveley
Yeast 1272 in the Yeast section, all morning it wouldnt post.. Maybe it was just me..

bradsbrew said:
What post and thread were you trying to reply to? It may have been closed? Your posting ability is obviously fine.

Cheers
 

Yob

Hop to it
Joined
14/11/09
Messages
15,036
Reaction score
6,410
Location
Ringwood, Melbourne
My phone does it occasionally, spins out but then posts on the second hit.. No idea why
 

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Joined
27/9/08
Messages
25,707
Reaction score
6,120
Location
Glenorchy, TAS
Have had exactly the same issue twice today in separate threads in Off topic.

One was gay marriage, one was what are you listening to. Have posted fine in other threads (not OT) in between.
 

SLOSS

New Member
Joined
29/1/13
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I cannot comment on any recipe, are they closed off after a period of time?
 

AHB_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3/5/13
Messages
617
Reaction score
232
Is anyone else having the issue with incomplete page loads?

I'm not sure on the status of recipe comments. We're having to turn things on and off as we test and fix to see what breaks what.
 

431neb

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/7/12
Messages
531
Reaction score
115
amcqueen said:
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is just me in particular, but I've had some real issues replying to a post that i earlier made. In short when I posted it off, it would come up with saving... And the hang there. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also, just wanted to know why I have 0 warning points next to my profile? Have I done something wrong? :(
That happened to me yesterday when I was trying to send a PM via the iPad. Second try worked but I had to retype the PM.
 

pk.sax

RIP bum
Joined
19/8/10
Messages
4,362
Reaction score
415
@Austin, Yep, happens sporadically.

Liking posts, replying, just spins the green dots and open another page, it's on the recent posts as it did go through.
 

wbosher

Well-Known Member
Joined
20/8/12
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
130
I sometimes have trouble posting on my phone/tablet, but have never had an issue from my PC. I think in my case it's probably due to the 3G network, rather than this site.
 

hellbent

Well-Known Member
Joined
27/1/04
Messages
364
Reaction score
79
bum said:
0 is bad?

I can give you some of mine if you're feeling left out.
and you would probably still have a bucketful left...
 

AHB_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3/5/13
Messages
617
Reaction score
232
So members having connectivity issues are all on mobile devices correct?
 

wbosher

Well-Known Member
Joined
20/8/12
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
130
austin said:
So members having connectivity issues are all on mobile devices correct?
Is for me
 

AHB_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3/5/13
Messages
617
Reaction score
232
We changed some things out.

Are you guys still having issues?
 

Latest posts

Top