Issue Regarding D.a Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayellayen

Reaction score
I have, what I believe to be, a D.A. tap that was given to me by a mate, it was originally from a pub he used to work at, so uses a snaplock fitting. I'm just piecing my kegging system together at the moment, and I have lines and disconnects and kegs and a fantastic free fridge, I'm only lacking a CO2 regulator. However I'm just wondering how I am going to place this tap on the door? Has anyone had experiences like this that they could give me a hand with?
I took the tap into the local homebrew store and he didn't have anything that could help me. I've just been having a look around the site and even the Andale website, what I've come up with is perhaps this Snaplock fittings, using the 1/2'' panel adapter. Would this be suitable? Also, if anyone has any soloutions, do they have anything they could sell me that could help me out? I appreciate your help fellas, cheers.

NO worries...

I sell Harris dual Gauge 601 regs for 82.50
The SS Panel Ext with SS Snaplock and SS Nipple to fit your chioce of 4mm or 6mm beer line is 55.00.
Postage Express post is 10.00.

Also - one way gas check valves to protect the reg are 22.50.

Just PM me if you are interested.

GMKenterprises

Latest posts

Back