Isb Oct Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeard

Sth Seas Pirate Brewery
Reaction score
Barls is currently OS hand picking beers to bring back, in between his JD tour & tastings.

He is offering to host a meet on the Sat 18th Oct8 at his place. He will have some
afformentioned US of A beers as well as 1 or 2 from Potters. He has a bbq, thou could
also just go 5min up the road to the chicken / burger cafe.

Ive just realised, 18th (& 19th) is Castle Hill comp day, so might change depending ...

So who's interested and / or who is attending Castle Hill ?

Sounds great. I'm in. :icon_chickcheers:

I am planning to judge at Castle Hill so maybe we can contact Chris and see if it's likely to go till Sunday.

Or a sleep over at Barls' place between judging days. :ph34r: :rolleyes:

I'm definately at Castle Hill on the Sunday. Not too sure if I can go two days in the one weekend.

Yes I know I know........... I'm SOFT!!!!

but also still paying for missing Fathers Day a bit........

Also was thinking of car pooling up for Castle Hill, I'll prolly drive if anyone needs a lift

Since I cant edit original post, Barls is happy to do 26th, which is a Sun a week later or Nov ...

Well, for those who are going down to the conference, the next weekend might be hard to make. Should we stick with the 18th, is a week earlier possible (11th/12th), or make it the 8th/9th November?

If we push back to Nov. I'm quite happy to host if Barls is not available.

I can make the 18th Oct or the w/e before that

ok guys just got back this morning and finally got a chance to jump on and start to catch up. not a bad haul, only one that didnt make it but it wasnt a total loss, ill finish it soon. it was a bourbon barrel aged ale. ill post some pics soon of the trip later, im happy for the 8th at this stage if not the 18th.

Whats the go on this, the 8th has passed and the 11th is rapidly approaching

I don't think I can make this weekend due to work. I think the next weekend is difficult with the Castle Hill competition on as well, then there's the ANHC for those who can go. <_< I was expecting that those who go to ANHC might find the following weekend hard to get away for. So how about the 8th November? :unsure:

the 8th of november is good so who else is in?

Sorry guys, can't make it then.

[Gloat]I'll be in Canada then on holidays[/Gloat]

Trev

I'm in too.
Looking forward to meeting you guys,

Michael

ok guys here is the haul.
IMG_0824.jpg

plus ive got 2 1.5L and two 750s from potters.
all those that dont have my address pm me and ill send it on. shall we start at about 11 or midday then and as craig said we can ether do a bbq or just duck down to the chicken shop.

Great haul you have there, barls. Plan sounds great to me. :icon_drunk:

I'll try to make it on the 8th.

Mike - Do you have any of those Xmas beers we did last year? I am going away for a while and would like to take some with me.

Nick

Latest posts

Back