Isb Oct Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys whats the plans for lunch, a bbq or the chicken shop.
ive also had a couple of messages from others as to if they can come. ive said yes as they live in the area. id like to see a better turn up than last time and if we do end up with the same number who knows what ill pull a bottle of this time. last time it was Murray's anniversary ale.

I think you're the host, barls, so it's your call. Either sound fine (as long as the chicken shop isn't too far away).

if we do end up with the same number who knows what ill pull a bottle of this time. last time it was Murray's anniversary ale.

So, if there are only a few people there, you'll open up a special bottle. :icon_drool2:

Ok, everybody else, best not to turn up at barls' place. no good. no point going. ;)

Thanks Barls,
Looking forward to catching up with you guys.
I'm easy re lunch, matey.
..........actually I have a Smoked Rye Porter that might suit something burnt :)

Pete
Eastwood

well the chicken shop is about half as far again as the places are from croz's.
the chicken shop is probably the best option as there is also a deli down there as well.
stu i think there is a few special bottles in there.

Can I change my mind and say a barbie would be good? :beerbang:

ok bbq it is then. any objections?

whens this party happenin , im in sydney this weekend ... however once again saturday is booked up for most of the day ...

its saturday the 8th mate starting about 11-12.

ahh no probs wont still be in sydney then im back out on sunday mornin . . . . .

ok mate have fun while here mate give me a yell if you want to catch up,

only a week to go just put the lot in the fridge

Ok, how about you BBQ a chicken! Covers both options :D
Just kegged and carbed my Double IPA, will bring a bottle or two
Anyone wanna try 2008 AABC Champion Wheat Beer? Can bring some

Just kegged and carbed my Double IPA, will bring a bottle or two

Ummm, let me think about that. :p

Definitely. :super:

Unfortunately, my chill/no-chill test is no more. The no-chilled batch has a slight infection. This is not just me fixing the test though and I'm going to be doing the test again very soon but it obviously won't be ready for next week. :(

hands.gif

just over 5 days to go boys looking forward to it

ok guys ive been looking in the fridge and found some bottles i thought id drunk so should be a good day. dont forget to pm me if you dont have the address already.

Well I've just realised I screwed up on some dates, I don't know why I thought this was on Sundy but I did and with some other committments on Satdy I won't be able to make it. Have a good one.

that sucks gav have to catch up next time im sure there will be picks taken at some time.

Perhaps we can get an idea of numbers for Barls.

So, who's going to be there?

1. Barls
2. Peter W

Back