Isb Next Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also attending. what time ? byo meat or we doing pizza / burgers / ??? perhaps pm the address ?

ok start at 12 byo meat we can always just chuck some money in and walk down to the chicken shop for salads if we must. as for the address i think ill email it out in the isb mailing list

barls , i didnt get the email..... im in, cya there ... (somewhere)

is there anyone else who didnt get the email i got it at my work address but if people didnt get the email ill resend it

Barls, the list had to be remade so not everyone on the list will have got it, but the usual suspects should have.

its cool let me know if anyone else missed out one it and i can pm them the address

ohh I missed out.

thought I resigned up for the mailing list.

see you all tomorrow just come straight down the drive and give me a yell boys ill be around

Thanks to barls for being a great host. How many hosts would provide a bottle of Murrays Anniversary Ale! We also had some Aventinus Weizen Eisbock and La Chouffe thanks to redbeard. Those who didn't come missed out big time. Hope to see a few more next time, but a good day none the less. :super: :chug:

Great beers, great bbq & great company ! thanks Barls

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

The pliers were for part of the failed Patio Heater fixing attempt. :blink:

The outstanding question is why Gavin wasnt allowed out to play ? :ph34r:

The outstanding question is why Gavin wasnt allowed out to play ? :ph34r:

Just saw this after pooring out a sob story to Stu as he emailed me earlier, you really don't wanna hear it suffice to say, events continue to conspire to keep me away from you guys....... maybe one day :(

We'll just have to video-conference you in Gav - got a video phone? :)

Where's the next meet? Gav's? Then he can't miss out

Where's the next meet? Gav's? Then he can't miss out

now theres plan Gav ,

great day , thanks Barls for hosting , thanks guys for the great selection of beers , pity more didnt make it but thems the breaks .... nice queit afternoon evening session ...

ps guys next time your not gonna turn up let me know and ill hold the meet at my place sundays numbers were about my level of capacity ....

thanks again barls !!!

not a problem boys i quite enjoyed the arvo as well and it wasnt too hard going to sea the next day. ive only got one question ive got 2 long necks in my little beer fridge and i have no idea what they are? can some one enlighten me please?

Back