Isb Next Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Aviary, hope u like teh amarillo :)

u got a bbq barls ?

Gumboots and Amarillo, of course, are optional ;)

Barls - you have 2 options - the 3rd or the 10th of June, what do you reckon

i got a bbq so thats all good. hmmmm ill get back to you later this arvo

Welcome Avairy ....

either the 3rd or 10th works for me at this stage ...
public holiday is on the 11th so maybe the 10th is the better option ,,,

so am i so the 3rd is looking really good at this stage ill have to sort out work but ill check back on here on friday after i get back from this course. hows the 3rd for the rest.

Wont be able to make this one as can only do Sat meets, Sunday is day with missus, so have to catch up with ya's on the next sat meet.

why not just swap days with the missus and make her saturday or just be a man and tell her your going ....

A ) My missus normally works Sunday, I am sure her work wouldnt appreciate her changing it for a brewday.
B ) I like to relax on Sundays before work without happening to bus it or train it somewhere and back.
C ) I like to watch the footy and I'd miss 2-3 games on the Sunday depending on the schedule, and none on a Saturday.

Normally I wouldnt bother naming my reasons but I resent that "be man and tell her your comming", comment.

I never stated I expected it to be changed just my reasons for not comming.

Whipping_Emoticon_1_.gif

A ) My missus normally works Sunday, I am sure her work wouldnt appreciate her changing it for a brewday.
B ) I like to relax on Sundays before work without happening to bus it or train it somewhere and back.
C ) I like to watch the footy and I'd miss 2-3 games on the Sunday depending on the schedule, and none on a Saturday.

Normally I wouldnt bother naming my reasons but I resent that "be man and tell her your comming", comment.

I never stated I expected it to be changed just my reasons for not comming.

you should know me better than to think i was trying to offend you with that comment Ben...

you should know me better than to think i was trying to offend you with that comment Ben...

I know man and I apologise, just got abused and had my parentage called into question over a dishwasher lol, so I was a tad annoyed.

I dont mind being sworn at its part of my job but my parentage that was harsh.

I totally retract my comments.

Back