Isb Next Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
aye as well. so whos up for the next meeting at my place

its ryde eastwood area mr AMARILLO

If I,.....er.....um....... might be so bold to suggest a day where I might actually be able to come this time. Any Sunday in June anyone........

sundays work for me , only seems fair to try and accomodate those that are frequently missing out due to saturday commitments ..... i guess it all comes down to the guy who is hosting it i suppose , so whats it gonna be barls ???

perhaps a new thread needs to be started on the topic ???

thought the name of the topic had changed

good work DJR...

sundays work for me , only seems fair to try and accomodate those that are frequently missing out due to saturday commitments .....

Thanks Neddy, but that said the world does not revolve around my good self :p so of course I will bow to the will of the bloody majority!!!!!

In any case I've done SFA brewing in the last 4 months anyway and don't have a hell of a lot to bring :(

That said I thought I might add I now have a functioning stir plate!!!!

its about participation Gav not providing for the masses ...

I'm in.

Barls, is it right that there is an amarillo drought in Denistone at present. :lol: :ph34r:

Gav - just grab a few little creatures or something else nice.

ll have a look at work in the next week or so and see when im on duty so we will have to swing it around then im looking at early june, as for saturday or sunday doesnt worry me ether but im going to have to defer to my lovely gf

Barls , is the meet gonna be a brew day or just a meet, greet, drink and eat ?

Hi all,

I'm new to the ISB mailing list but it would be great to come to the next meeting and meet the rest of you.

I'll try not to ask too many dumb questions, but no guarantees.

David.

Back