Isb Bbq Meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice spot and we haven't had a meeting in the east yet. I'm for it. :super:

When is the best date for everyone?

my next available weekend is the 25/26.
Got the big move this weekend, then the outlaws are coming up from Melbourne

check out the article in todays telegraph re drinking in public places ...

even if it is a banned area the fines are minimal...

I'm away for the next two weekends but certainly up for it after that....
anyone else interested? Am I barking up the wrong tree

I'm interested and I think it's a good idea. Time is very short at the moment, but I'll try to come along if/when it happens.

Not @ Coogee for me, just went out too coogee club on the weekend from Bexley took me about bloody 2.5 hours to get there. ******* of a place to get to on public transport.

Not @ Coogee for me, just went out too coogee club on the weekend from Bexley took me about bloody 2.5 hours to get there. ******* of a place to get to on public transport.

What do you mean - get to Newtown and get the 370, easy as....

Thats the cinch man, not too many parks with the BBQ's these days is there. How long does the 370 take DJR?

Cant remember what buses I got on, but it was bloody round about(Plus had to catch a bus from Bexley, to rockdale and a train to townhall, then jumped on a bus there.)

DC, 400 bus from Bexley to Randwick, 370 (or many others) to Coogee beach. Or train to Central and a bus straight to Coogee. Have a look at 131500.com.au for more details. They reckon just over an hour on a Saturday.

There are lots of parks around this way with BBQs. All almost free. :D

Can someone who knows how to add a poll to this to determine which weekend or should I start a new thread?

Next weekend early would be good as I am in a poker tournament there that starts @ about 4pm. Is there a bottlo nearby? As I obviously cant take an esky to a club.

Next weekend early would be good as I am in a poker tournament there that starts @ about 4pm. Is there a bottlo nearby? As I obviously cant take an esky to a club.

get a foam esky and throw it away when your done....

I'll be finalising the malt bulk buy in a week or so, I'll get in contact with the few guys in it. But I think I'll deliver to everyone, cos I'm a super nice guy :super:

Old Bugman, are you just doing whole sacks or specialty malts as well?

Back