Isb Bbq Meet With Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept 2 Sunday

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
glad you had a great day guys. what's next? the hag day @ potters sounds good

Sorry I could not make it guys - had a meeting on Sunday morning that stretched to 3 hours. I just ran out of time to get there at a reasonable hour.

glad you had a great day guys. what's next? the hag day @ potters sounds good

Actually as mentioned yestdy arvo, I popped into the Concordia Club on the way home. They are having two Octoberfest weekends, 21/22/23 Sept and 28-1st Oct over the long weekend.

They have DAB, Warsteiner, Spaten and Erdinger Wheat on tap and a very comprehensive selection of German bottleds.

The slight turnoff is the $10 entry fee on those weekends but they will have the typical German stuff under a big marquee and the kids can kill themselves tearing around the bowling and croquet greens all afternoon.

Thoughts????

potters would be good but 830am start in newie ?? concordia is a lot easier to get too. either 22 or maybe the 29/30 would be good.

cheers

concordia works best for me at moment , would like to do potters some time but not at moment ...

When and where?

oh.. am thinking I might finally ferment that ISB Strong Ale. Wonder if my tube of yeasties will fire up or not.

Back