Isb Bbq Meet With Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept 2 Sunday

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nd but he has sold out but some of the other he supplies may have one still

This sun is not looking good for me at the moment. sorry.

If you want a decent Kozel dark style recipe i have a cracker of a Schwarz/Cerny recipe, Stu can vouch for it!

I've been incredibly busy lately so sorry i've been out of contact...

Will be down in Canberra this weekend however so i'm not going to be able to do the long weekend at all.

If you want a decent Kozel dark style recipe i have a cracker of a Schwarz/Cerny recipe, Stu can vouch for it!

Send it over Ben.

how was your 1st Fathers Day?

Sorry guys - I'll be down near Cooma flying my Glider.

Trev

(I'll see some of you next Tuesday night)

forgot to mention that i have a couple of bottles of my duval clone to bring with me for you all to try and tell me where i went wrong

Same loction, but it might just be you and me mate! The barbies work and there is a covered area in case of showers but these are said to be unlikely on sunday... be good to find the numbers out and as everyone seems to be deserting the city this weekend ....

I'll still be there Mike. I've got no shortage of shit beers if anyone wants to try and help me with those!!!!

might make a passing appearance on the day, see how things go....

ill stop by but will not be drinking much as ill have to drive. got the days mixed up

:( looks like a bit of a wash out, the rain looks like its settling in for the day down here,
PM me for my mobile, we could huddle in my garage for a couple of hours tasting beers as an alternative ?

1/2 hour later correction rain has stopped and the sun is coming out...go figure

PS bring a chair

looks like being quite a nice day finally but judging by the erratic weather over the last few days anythings possible ...

well what a magic afternoon it turned out to be down by the ocean waves at coogee , great work on the venue search Mike ... another great ISB get together, more quality home brewed beers and some interesting commercial variants to sample

Absolutely, Barra. Great afternoon in the sun, drinking some fine beers. Thanks to all who came for the tasty drinks and good conversation. :chug: :party:

It was a great arvo,the beer god smiled upon us and held off on the rain, lots of beer talk, just how I like it, lots of fine beers tasted and analysed, sure helps with the BJCP stuff! Look foward to the next one...oh and no mess to clean up afterwards :)

Back