Isb Bbq Meet With Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept 2 Sunday

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bump.

It looks like the 9th is the winner so far (only because I can't make the 16th). Anybody else voting on this? Shall we lock it in? :D

Won't seem to let me vote, but I'm good for the 9th as well as any of the other dates, lets lock one in

Since nobody has voted against, let's make it the 9th. :D

Mike's idea was for everybody to bring along any beers you have where the same wort has been split between different yeasts. If you haven't drunk them all yet :unsure: bring along any beers made from the cubes from the last big brew day, either the blonde or the golden strong. And if you have any other beers you've split like this, bring them along too. :chug:

Off topic what alcohol strength was that belgian, I didnt dilate it but after 3-4 she really does hit the spot!

Ben, mine came out as 8.3% so I'm not surprised you feel it after 3 or 4. :blink: :lol:

Who's coming on the 9th and what are you bringing, what time shall we meet up I'm putting foward 2 pm?

I'll be there. Got a few beers to bring along. I'll bring some veggie muck. 2pm sounds good. :D

1. You blokes bringing families or is it blokes only???

2. The 9th is the day of the Bondi APEC shutdown. Shouldn't impact you guys @ Coogee Mike, yes???

will have to see if i can get a leave pass for the day.
on a separate note when is the next brew day

gotta pass guys - gettin out of town to miss the APEC crap. Have a top day.

Barls, I'm up for another brew day - down to only 2 cubes left to ferment :eek:

Here are some other ideas for monthly gatherings:
- visit homebrewworlds new facility - maybe even see if we could use his rig for a group brew B)
- day trip to sharers (sp?) out campbeltown way (do in conjunction with the male guys maybe)
- day trip to 5 islands (do in conjunction with the IBU guys maybe)
- weekend to hunter valley including potters, MHB's shop etc - (family friendly trip cause the girls can drink wine ;-) Could do with the HAGS))

all of those options sound good croz.
i tasted the blonde the other day and bottled the dregs of the golden as well.
definitely need to do a brew day again soon as im down to 3 shelves instead of 4 full

I'd be up for a trip down to picton..

also there is a new micro in Campbelltown.

re sun 9sep
how many bbq's are there ? perhaps we should get there earlier to grab one ?
do they actually work ? sounds dumb, but last park bbq, 1 out 3 worked :(

- homebrewworld visit sounds good but probably should ask
- potters weekend also good
- 5islands good but need train or a designated driver ... or bus

- big brew day also sounds good. a partigyle again ??

ill be there ive just got the permission so long as i dont go to any homebrew stores or bottlo's between now and then. where and when is it again.
that sounds good how about a kozzel dark clone, english bitter, irish red ale or a nice amber ale

RE: Apec, should be alright down Coogee way, if the weathers good there'll probably plenty of people around, there are two coin operated barbies down there, I will investigate on the weekend as to their working condition but the Randwick Council seems to keep on top of keeping things in order down there, an extra BBQ would certainly reduce the need to wait for others to finish cooking. Heres what to avoid
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/newsevents/apec2007.html

i might have mate actually the seasonal for the fresh worts is a similar beer at the moment

i might have mate actually the seasonal for the fresh worts is a similar beer at the moment

is that a ND brewing wort or something else barls , might have a looksee at one ....

Back