Is This Problem Linked

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dicko

Boston Bay Brewery
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just went to go onto the BEERSMITH forum and my security centre is blocking it as being a malicious site.

I was using the same Password as Craftbrewer.

I was going to the site to change my password as recommended in the other thread.

If problem is linked I would ask the mods to move this topic to the Craftbrewer hoax topic if possible.

Cheers

Hi all,

I just went to go onto the BEERSMITH forum and my security centre is blocking it as being a malicious site.

I was going to the site to change my password as recommended in the other thread.

If problem is linked I would ask the mods to move this topic to the Craftbrewer hoax topic if possible.

Cheers

I'm not computer savvy enough to know an answer to this Geoff, but I'm experiencing the same thing today (tried after reading your post). Perhaps some of you IT people can answer it for us?

Unless the same person is targeting both sites, it is nothing more than an unrelated coincidence, and (even if the same person was targeting both sites) it is still totally unrelated to you using the same password in both locations.

Latest posts

Back