Is there no pure recipe database with ratings anymore?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalpets

Reaction score
I can't find it. Is it no longer a part of the AHB forums, if so I miss it?.

It'll be back, Dane's still working on it apparently. See the pink box towards the top of this page? It says "RecipeDB, articles and links are offline temporarily but will return, read more in my blogs."

Chortled.

Hasn't the recipe db ransom been paid already?

RIP recipe db.

The old one was a torturous mess. I posted a few but if you didn't walk the tightrope properly like Indiana Jones negotiating traps and snakes and pitfalls like Indiana Jones in an underground passage sequence, and fell off the precipice by making one wrong tiny turn, the recipe would instantly be posted incompletely then, on trying to go back and fix it, a duplicate recipe along with a duplicate comments thread would get posted...... fecking hopeless. That's why I haven't posted one for years.

The new one will presumably be much more user friendly. Would be great if some sort of XML interface could result in a member posting a BrewMate recipe which would then be saved and displayed in AHB format in the recipe threads. I was under the impression that was what XML was all about.

Latest posts

Back