Is It Just Me?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo

Reaction score
It must be de ja vu........School of Rock is on TV......again.

Must have been on only four or five times this year.

Anyone else notice that? :blink:

Or am I the only sad one?

have a good weekend!

Haha classic!!, my wife said the same thing to me last night!.

personally i think there should be a jack black movie on every other week, with a live Tenacious D concert on the inbetween weeks

tenacious_d_in_the_pick_of_destiny_ver2.jpg

-Phill

yer i dont mind it but it is on at least once a month between commercial channels

Me and mine were saying exactly the same thing the other night. Ads came on and we were sure it was just on a little while ago

Hooray!

It's on again!

Must be a secret plot by someone....

Been a while since I've seen it. So I'm laying back in the beanbag, laptop on beer belly enjoying it.

Perhaps it's cheaper for the networks to buy the right to show it than another potentially better movie???

Perhaps it's cheaper for the networks to buy the right to show it than another potentially better movie???

Now that is the truth. The rest of you need to get a idiot box with a remote ffs.

cheers,
bud

Or just turn the damned thing off when there is nothing tolerable on :)

I know too many people that watch and apparently enjoy some of the most horribly pathetic shit on TV just because it's on. Their loss I guess!

And some of them pay for the priviledge.

I agree, but at least it is better than watching the movie 'a league of their own' for the 10th time in a calendar year. Gool ol summer TV beckons I see, they eren have the cheek to advertise a repeated series from only a few months ago as an 'encore presentation'.

We almost have Jack Black overload, as we watched Kung Fu Panda and part of Tropic Thunder yesterday also... (by conincidence only...)

The TV stations should just be honest, say "we have nothing else to play, so heres a repeat from only a few month ago".

At least cricket is on the tube now...

End Rant. :lol:

I watched a very good Manchester Derby last night. I have foxtel and not ashamed to admit it.

One of the worst examples is chanel 9s two and a half men, they show it that many times a week that you can see the same episode every fortnight. Pity, it is quite a funny show, but they are just replaying over and over.

cheers

Browndog

And some of them pay for the priviledge.
Yeah, there's other things I'd rather waste my money on before getting paytv.

What about that new sitcom, The Big Bang Theory.

Pretty funny, as we all know, or are, these people, but not a patch on The I.T. Crowd.

Speaking of the IT Crowd, have you seen The Mighty Boosh ?

-BD

Anyone who hasn't seen The Mighty Boosh should be tied to a chair and forced to watch it!

That, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, both pure genius.

Well done channel 10 :icon_cheers:

Seems it's been nearly a year since they dragged out School of Rock.

Until now....

:(

dnk dnka dnka a dnk dnka daa
dnk dnka dnka a dnk dnka daa
a a aaaaaaaahhhhh aaaah
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

..... first thing that pops into my head when you bring up "School of Rock"
oh that, and stickitodamanatitis!

Latest posts

Back