IPA Recipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobtheBrewer

Reaction score
I have never ventured into the world of IPA's but on a recent trip to Hawaii, and Auckland on the way back, I found out what I had been missing out on. I am now keen to try my hand at making an IPA. I am a BIAB brewer so use the no chill process which tends to use less hops. Does anyone have a recipe that they recommend? Changing a non no chill recipe to no chill will require some trial and error but I am up for that. Over to you, brewers, please innundate me with recipes.

I have never ventured into the world of IPA's but on a recent trip to Hawaii, and Auckland on the way back, I found out what I had been missing out on. I am now keen to try my hand at making an IPA. I am a BIAB brewer so use the no chill process which tends to use less hops. Does anyone have a recipe that they recommend? Changing a non no chill recipe to no chill will require some trial and error but I am up for that. Over to you, brewers, please innundate me with recipes.
Hi Bob. In the tool bar up the top of the page, click on Recipes. Plenty of IPA recipes there for you to mull over. Using software helps when converting a recipe to no chill. Good luck.

Back