lewis.kitney

Ninkumpoop
Reaction score
LOL @ comments

Sounds like it will be a tasty drop :beer:

DUANNE

no chiller and botulism free since 2010
Reaction score
what an original idea! didnt brew dog do something similiar years ago? going on how hit and miss 7 sheds beers are already i dont think i would be queing up for a sample of this.

http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article/119 there it is

stux

Hacienda Brewhaus
Reaction score
"My gut feeling is that the motion of the ship on the water will accelerate the wood-ageing maturation, hopefully there will be more woody characters in the final beer," Mr Simpson said."

Only problem is that when they shipped IPAs in the past the barrels were pitch-lined... no "wood-aging" occurred, and thus no woody characters.

Vanoontour

Reaction score
EPIC have already done this with their IPA on the cook straight ferry. Very nice beer too I might add

bconnery

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Pete Brown did it in his history of IPA book too. Hops and Glory I think it is from memory...

black_labb

Reaction score
Which ferry???

(packs spike and tap)

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Great story, but I think the comments of the local Tasmanians were quite clearly one head arguing with the other head, in most cases.

Brewman_

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
I reckon the NSW brewers should load a keg into a Torana and run it around Mt Panorama, (hey maybe a sponsorship deal there), for 10,000km in October! Not sure what it means... for the brew, but if it tastes ok at the end it would be very good.
Fear_n_loath

Wimmig

Reaction score
Ha, love it. Willie Simpson has always been a fav. of mine, he's a champ. I'd love to have Willie @ Chester Osborn out together on a trade night. Talk about a riot!

kevo

Reaction score
RE comments - holy crap, some people must be dead set desperate for something to dislike...

Two barrels taking up passenger space! :lol:

Hargie

Reaction score
I reckon the NSW brewers should load a keg into a Torana and run it around Mt Panorama, (hey maybe a sponsorship deal there), for 10,000km in October! Not sure what it means... for the brew, but if it tastes ok at the end it would be very good.
Fear_n_loath
....that is GOLD...!!!

...edit...not GOLD...deadset GOLD...

Latest posts