Invitation To Qld Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stillscottish

Uh, Detective Parson, madam.
Reaction score
Age shall not weary them...........
I had a lot of fun at the Batcave last weekend and since I'm having a party on the 24th for the BIGFIVEOH I wondered if any of you guys would like to come along.
It will be the big unveiling of my keg fridge (which I'm shitting myself over; infected slushies?).
I can't offer anything as salubrious as Batz's but if you're in the neighbourhood and fancy some Beer, Bagpipes and Biryani, come on down.
71 Frost St, Clontarf on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.

:party:

Campbell

Sounds great Campbell,
I'm going to rally the troops.

If there are going to be a heap of blokes dressed in kilts then I reckon us AHB Boys should come dressed like the Picts

cheers

Browndog

Campbell,
Id love to but that drive up that way again would kill me

have a good one
Franko

Campbell, if it's a 50th mate, it's not yours. Not if you're the strapping Scotsman I saw last weekend! :p

Maybe your 40th? :D

Mate, if I get a ride, I'll come down for a while in the evening. If not, make sure we get a wee piccy of your bagpipes that we didn't see last weekend.

Cheers,

Sean

Hmmm

Hell they have some good nites

Worth moving to Queensland for !!

Pumpy :)

No can make it sadly, I've got a H3 AGPU on @ my place on the friday nite and if past experience is anything I'll be drinking cans of mega swill in the pool at 8.30am Saturday (yet another weekend wasted) :) I should get rid of the Toucan stout though, so thats something. Make sure to have a few for me. :beerbang:

Sounds great Campbell,
I'm going to rally the troops.

If there are going to be a heap of blokes dressed in kilts then I reckon us AHB Boys should come dressed like the Picts

cheers

Browndog

Hate to disappoint you but we'll all be in civvies. Beer and kilts don't really go together especially if you go regimental.
By the end of the night you're sprawling back in the chair with the old fella hanging out for a drink. :eek:

Campbell
been there, done that, got the slap around the chops!!

How did I miss this post?

Okay... now I have to decide...

Trip to the museum with the monochrome photography group, or celebrating Campbell's 50th with a few infected slushies?

It may sound like an easy decision... but I'm the group's co-ordinator, so I'll just have to see if I can palm it off on someone, while still ensuring that I get some work done on my fence....

Can anyone say overcommitted?

-Bonj

Infected slushies? Pahhh!

I hooked up my beer lines on Saturday and it's just fantastic.

Keg 1, 80/, didn't use finings so it's a bit cloudy and cut the line too short so it's pouring fast and foaming a bit.

Keg 2, Amarillo ale, almost crystal clear and at 3m, beer line is just right.

Keg 3, Wheat. This only got kegged yesterday and I'm just going to let it gas up at serving pressure. No more effing around with the regulator.

Keg 4 - no more beer at the moment so filled it up with rum and coke. Why not!

The satisfaction you get from wandering out to your own piece of paradise and pouring a beer is just bl**dy wonderful. I don't know why I left it so long to start kegging.

Your barman, Campbell.

You must be wrapped with that Campbell. Four kegs! This'll help make your birthday a biggie!

G'day Campbell,

Sorry I couldn't make it, mate. Hope you had a good night. I ended up doing fencing :( (not the thrust and parry kind... the saw, drill and hammer kind)

-Bonj

Hey Campbell,

How'd it go mate - I was out cold at 8pm last night - I'll bet your only just firing up the morning BBQ! :)

Happy 21st Mate!

Sean

Happy Birthday old thing,I hope the bagpipes where loud ! :beer:

Sorry I could not make it

Batz

Pipes were loud, beer was cold and I woke up at 0430 naked on the bathroom floor. Must have been a good night.
Going sailing this morning seemed like a good idea last night but I'm dying now.

Campbell
lucky it's a quiet day at work

Happy Birthday...

Hope you had a good one....

Sorry i couldn't make it either...i was punchin crap into a computer at 4am this mornin...

then i started doin some data entry... :blink:

all the best Campbell.

(hope i spelt that right..eww ack! eye!)

Sqyre... ;)

Back