Introduction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkit99

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Ash - long time lurker, first time poster.

The information on this forum is both essential and inspirational to my own grandiose home brew plans.

I've done a few kit brews and am looking to go all in with some All-grain BIAB, kegging, and yeast banking.

I might be biting off more than I can chew, but I have a bunch of free time and a wife with a microbiology background who's very keen to start farming some 'little creatures' at home.

To anyone else who have made a big ol' jump into the thick of homebrewing: how did it go?

Look forward to reading more! Hopefully one day I can contribute.

Cheers,
Ash

Welcome to the forum mate. If you want to get into BIAB I can't recommend enough NickJD's thread 'All Grain for under $30.00'. It's got a shit load of blokes on this site started for very minimal outlay. If you don't like it you can get out without having flushed a gorilla down the dunny.

Hope you love brewing as much as the rest of us. :icon_cheers:

Cheers Rowy.

Was actually fortunate enough to pick up a three vessel system and kegerator with all the trimmings for a very competitive price, so gonna be going full bore soon. Looking forward to this Easter week coming up, let me tell you!

Cheers,
Ash

Back