Introducing myself

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeverPils

Reaction score
Hi everyone, and thanks for admission.
I’m new to home brewing but like to drink this juice, I started my adventure with a coopers hefe weizen Do somebody brewed this one? Any tips? I’m in the 8 days at temp 22°-24°C the hydrometer shows 20.

I’m from North Qld, Atherton tablelands.
Cheers

Hello Jever, welcome and enjoy the forum.

I haven't brewed kits for years, so can't personally help with the Coopers kit, but I'm sure you will get some wisdom from others on here.

Hi everyone, and thanks for admission.
I’m new to home brewing but like to drink this juice, I started my adventure with a coopers hefe weizen Do somebody brewed this one? Any tips? I’m in the 8 days at temp 22°-24°C the hydrometer shows 20.

I’m from North Qld, Atherton tablelands.
Cheers
Keep everything clean, 2 days or so before you think is ready take consecutive readings once sg is stable bottle, I use carbonation drops for bottling makes it braindead easy.
Condition for 2 weeks or so and put 1 or do bottles in fridge taste if don't think is ready wait longer. If the airlock doesn't bubble so much don't worry just make sure it's sealed, and if using taps I advise against as they hard to clean, just keep everything santised.
Get some starsan and a misting bottle makes it easy, and aslo temp control is important.

Just brewed a hefe myself. We do holiday lets and get folk coming from all over Europe. I find heffe is the style that everyone likes and is quite happy to drink too much of. (French hefe, by the way, is called blanche, an it's usually quite horrible). It's also one of the more forgiving styles to brew and you can make it when the weather's warm.
I'm going to harvest the yeast and make another with a bit of coriander and orange peel on it-a kind of German / Belgian hybrid.

Welcome, Jever. Enjoy the forum. Keep us posted on that juice?

Latest posts

Back