Introduce myself

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is brewing your own beer legal in Malaysia ?

That crossed my mind also.

Mr Robert might want to find out whether he's allowed to.

upload_2017-7-26_18-34-37.png

It's pretty common for some Australians to think that the same leniency/blind eye to some laws that apply here also applies overseas.

It might just pay for him to give a shit. Not sure what the penalty would be, but being a Muslim country, a slap on the wrist, it possibly ain't.

They'd definitely be chopping of whichever hand you use your mash paddle with.

Mr. Batz, I am not sure legal or not, but in my home state there is a lot home brew rice wine, also are part of the culture of the native, and some home brew rice wine got licensed to produced, may be illegal in West Malaysia, I am not sure. Haha

Well as my home state and Sarawak state most of the native people are Christian.

Goodday gentlemen's, my name Robert from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, east Malaysia. Well never start brew any beer yet, so i am wish to learn from every professional here. Thank you and have a nice day.

We are on to page 3 now, nothing has change, no real imput. I think we have had this before in the form of can't drink alcohol, ginger beer....... and so on.

Is that you darren?

Is there much pishab in Sarawak?

Latest posts

Back