Intertaps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKK

Reaction score
Was having a discussion with a couple of brewers over the phone today and one of them could not believe that the Intertap trade mark was ours. So that we can put this to rest here is a copy of our registered trademark from IP Australia.

Lots of product being sold that uses our trademark without our agreement so we want to clear this up. As you can see from this it is owned by MCH Australia Pty Ltd. which trades as Keg King. If you want a genuine Intertap then we look forward to helping you. Our Intertaps work well with the TapCooler bottle filler products.

Intertap.jpg

It's a good tap tbh. Got the black ones and they look and function fine so far. :)

Would be better if they included springs, but I had some Ultratap (I think) ones that fit okay.

It's a good tap tbh. Got the black ones and they look and function fine so far. :)

Would be better if they included springs, but I had some Ultratap (I think) ones that fit okay.
Did you get them from us?

Yeah I did. Just realised it's the other way around to what I said in my post. Got black Ultrataps from you guys. I see what you're saying now...

Yeah I did. Just realised it's the other way around to what I said in my post. Got black Ultrataps from you guys. I see what you're saying now...
Yes the Intertap was never produced in black but the Ultra Taps are. We will also have the associated hardware in black to make it look really professional. Stay tuned on that one.

Back