International Hotel Spring Hill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll second that BribieG and winkle, the Irish Red is the pick, I'll be returning for sure.

I was actually staying across the road from the Platform at the posh hotel (work was paying) on Friday night, slipped over for several but to be honest I wasn't overly impressed with the Bridge Roads, should've made the effort to climb the hill up to the International and save a few bob while I'm at it!

Stillscottish and I dropped in on Saturday for a few pints, still good value $5 for the Irish Red and $5.5 for Geromino :) .
Although the 2-4-1 meal deal is now on Sundays only, they had $10 King Island steaks on Saturdays - nice.
Worth a look-in.

i have downed many irish reds back when i use to live a 10 minute walk away.
me and the missus would grab a couch, order some reds and a pizza. always
left quite satisfied and doesnt blow the budget either. 2 for 1s were great. :icon_cheers:

ahhh how I miss that place

back 10 years ago I lived behind it I remember when they put the micro brewery in there.

was gr8 to be able to jump the fence to get home, I had though about putting a gate in ( shame I was renting :( )

I'll wander down tomorrow for a $10 King Island rump and a couple of $5 pints. Anyone else up for lunch?
PS - Geronimo is $5.5 for a pint of 7.5%ish 'bock' :icon_cheers:

I'm over-due for a wander up Spring Hill.... not sure what's up tomorrow yet.

Latest posts

Back