International Beer Shop Price List

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
Just got the price list from International Beer Shop. AHB members complaining they cannot get their favourite beers, note that IBS will freight anywhere in Australia.

No I don't work for them but want them to prosper so they stay in business.

I have never attached a file to a message so I hope this works.

View attachment Price_List_12_12_03.xls

I rang them about the 2 month beer packs , they said about $40.00 frieght up here
Makes it $90.00 , no way !
:blink:

Good one Deebee, I have a couple of days off next week so I may call in there.

Monty Python Holy Grail 500ml SGL???

Love the movie, anyone tried the beer? :unsure:

JasonY, it's an English Bitter from Black Sheep Brewery. It is a hoppy beer from memory and very easy to drink. It is available here in Adelaide.

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

TDA, thanks for that, sounds like one I would like.

If I make it to the IBS next week this will be on my shopping list, have tried the black sheep special ale so I will hopefully add this to the tasting list.

Well bit bored today and I finally made it to the IBS yesterday and thought I'd post a pic of the samples I grabed.

Today is offically tasting day not sure I will get through them all but the ESB is destined for comparison with my current brew. Tried the Leffe Blonde, wasn't that impressed not my style of beer I think unless it was a bad one.

Duty calls .... there must be a paying job doing this! :chug:

beer0002.JPG

JasonY
Hope you enjoyed the Fullers ESB, one of the best beers to come from the UK and is unreal as real ale. I will post pics of what is in my cupboard at home soon.

C&B
TDA

Yep fulllers ESB would be right up there as my favourite english beer to date, if I make it to the UK will be hunting this one down on draught. Can't say my clone was that close but nice all the same, will brew a revised version this w/end. If anyone has a decent clone of it I would love to hear about it.

Jason

Latest posts

Back