Interested in sharing sacks of some malt?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antiphile

Reaction score
Good afternoon all Novocastrians & Huntertonians

Over the next week or so, I'll probably order some grains from Barleyman to be delivered at home in Charlestown. I'm thinking of Vienna Malt, Munich I Malt and some Carahell. I can't really justify buying 25 Kg sacks of those particular grains, but I could probably use a half or a third of sack of each of them.

If anyone else is in a similar situation, I'd be happy to get them at the sack price (obviously a fair bit cheaper), otherwise I'd order them at the per kilo rate. At the same time, I'll be getting just a few tiny other items (dry malt, whirlfloc etc) but obviously, I'll make certain I pay for at least all of my share of the freight.

So if anyone is interested in getting reasonable quantities of grain or other things in the order at a "bulk rate price", drop me a message (probably before the end of this weekend 7th Sept). I'd make it so you pick it up from my place.

Cheers
Phil

I'm not sure who you mean by "brew man". If it's MHB, I didn't know he reopened.

Thanks for the info; I wasn't aware he had started it yet. However, I'll think I'll still stick with with my plan because even with freight included on both (one slightly more expensive than the other), Barleyman turns out to be $10 per sack less expensive. And I never get up to Raymond Terrace.

Cheers
Phil

Brewman's at Raymond Terrace? Interesting. I live in Melbourne but my folks live in the Terrace. Maybe I could make a purchase sometime.

Brewmans service is second to none. Fast replies and very fast and cheap freight.

Brewman for my brewing schedule is perfect, Being able to customise recipes and not have to keep stacks of specialty grains is perfect. Plus the shipping is super fast and hard to beat $6 delivered!

Back