Interested In Joining

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skb

Reaction score
Just interested in how I can join (if it is an open club) and what the details are.

Just interested in how I can join (if it is an open club) and what the details are.

Hey SKB - what do you want to join? AHB or the Brewerhood? :D

Cheers,

InCider.

Are you talking abouting joing ISB .............

evil little men, deformed hideously, they lie, they belch, they brag, they fight, if they could they'd fornicate. Stay away ... run for your life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, you wouldn't meet finer men.

Are you talking abouting joing ISB .............
evil little men, deformed hideously, they lie, they belch, they brag, they fight, if they could they'd fornicate. Stay away ... run for your life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Otherwise, you wouldn't meet finer men.
oi i brought my father to the last meeting and he had a great time even if i had to pour him into the car plus we let just about anyone in especially if you were there :lol: . just turn up to a meeting mate thats all we did and you will be welcomed with open arms besides it helps to turn up with beer. as luke said keep an eye on that thread and look forward to seeing you at one of the meetings

Sounds good I will turn up to the next meeting when I can with beer in hand...

Oh yes and to answer the other question ISB

Back