Interest In A Bulk Buy For Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Chucked it in ISB but really open to anyone in Syd who is happy to pick it up, I'd prefer to have someone else divide it up, but am happy to do it at my place if worse comes to worse.

Would anyone be interested in a bulk buy for Grain? Northern Districts Brewing is who I was thinking as they discount depending on the quantity normally 10% per 10bags ect.

I am interested in 2 bags of JW Trad Ale Malt, + some specialty malts around 2kg of each, anyone interested?

Cheers.

Im in.

Probably go for a bag of JW Pale, JW Pils, JW Wheat. Depending on how far off this buy is & prices.

Will split some other varietys too if theres interest.

yep I will take a couple of bags,

not sure what yet

pumpy :)

i could go at least a bag of jw ale & pilsner. maybe a wheat. maybe some marris otter :)

Anyone interested in spearheading this? I can but with my work commitments @ the moment doing long hours plus with my scales can only weigh 500g @ a time so would take me quite a while to break them up.

Still happy to do but if its easy for someone else would be quite happy for them to split it :)

:lol: DC82... you should rename this thread to: "can someone deliver me some cheap grain?" :p

:lol: DC82... you should rename this thread to: "can someone deliver me some cheap grain?" :p

Happy to go out and pick it up from where ever, got plenty of mates with cars drinking my beers currently who would drive me to Canberra if it kept me brewing!

I'd be in for a bag of JW Pilsener and a quantity (1/2 bag) of some sort of unmalted wheat. Prob some munich and crystal too.

Guys can the people interested in this PM me so I can start getting a spreadsheet of all this altogether?

After I get peoples email I'll send a spreadsheet out and we'll start to finalise stuff.

Hopefully get it ordered and ready to pick up from my joint in a fortnight.

Guys bumping this for more traffic. Probably will place order next week.

@ the moment have 2 people confirmed + me for 7 and half X25kg bags, anyone interested please email me qty with email address.

Obviously the more ordered, the more saved.

Guys.

I know I suggested this so it sounds as weak as water but my girlfriends had to go into hospital for a serious operation and the results werent particularly good, so you guys will have to organise this amongst yourself, in a fortnight I maybe able to contribute but I really cant be bothered organising this with what else is on my plate.

Sorry but....

Not much I can do.

Guys.

I know I suggested this so it sounds as weak as water but my girlfriends had to go into hospital for a serious operation and the results werent particularly good, so you guys will have to organise this amongst yourself, in a fortnight I maybe able to contribute but I really cant be bothered organising this with what else is on my plate.

Sorry but....

Not much I can do.

Able to post up the current names and what they are after?

I originally suggested the idea like 3 weeks chances are most have already ordered the grain themselves. You'd probably be best asking for names again from scratch.

Thanks mate, weird being at home by myself as she's staying with her grandparents for recovery as she cant be home alone but anyway she'll be good as gold in a couple of months!

Back