Instagram users.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
Who here has Instagram and uses it? I know it's what all the young kids do but I consider myself a young 43 year old. I post pics of beers Im drinking or brewery visits etc, among other things like family and friends, landscapes etc.
I also follow a number of beer and brewery sites in the USA.

So if you use Instagram and do the same tell us your username and us fellow Instagrammers can follow each other.

(Of course if you think it's a load of shit and your really older than your age kindly ignore the post)

Sorry thats the last thing we need on here. People will be instagraming retailers and saying 'I instagramed them and they havent answered me and I want something today'. Use a phone!

Sorry no im not instafacepinbookintrestgooglepluspicsayelpyammertwitterbug

Anyway if you want to talk about beers you drink etc. Use the app Untappd
It has all the beers you want to check-in etc.

citymorgue2 said:
Sorry thats the last thing we need on here. People will be instagraming retailers and saying 'I instagramed them and they havent answered me and I want something today'. Use a phone!

I hope this helps:

vintage-social-networking.jpg

citymorgue2 said:

I instagram with my phone. Does that count?

Truman I am pretty sure I am @sillyboybrybry fancy that - I dont do it often but when I do you can guarantee it will be completely irrelevant.
Same for twitter on both counts name and irrelevant!

citymorgue2 said:
I think you have your social media wires crossed. Instagram isn't really a tool for contacting people, retailers etc.

Truman said:
(Of course if you think it's a load of shit and your really older than your age kindly ignore the post)
You mean I cant post and tell you how much I hate it/people that use it/everything new since the 80s?

That is going to be difficult. :unsure:

felten said:
You mean I cant post and tell you how much I hate it/people that use it/everything new since the 80s?
That is going to be difficult. :unsure:
Well you could send a telegram or type a strongly worded letter on your typewriter.

Or you could always send send something through those new fancy facsimile machines. Lol

Truman said:
I think you have your social media wires crossed. Instagram isn't really a tool for contacting people, retailers etc.
You could link it in with your Facebook and Twitter accounts and spread the word of bad service and good beers using Instagram that way.

Just pointing out it's possible.

Did not even notice...

Liam_snorkel said:
Hey Truman, what's your instagram handle (username)?
Truman42

I completely forgot to add it in the first post.

(But I hope your genuinely interested and not just wanting to shit stir in some way..)

Latest posts

Back