Inkbird wifi thermostat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoots

Reaction score
Hey all.
Does anyone use an inkbird wifi thermostat? I have one hooked up to a heater pad. It works as its supposed to except using it through the app it always says that the device is off line. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks

Hey all.
Does anyone use an inkbird wifi thermostat? I have one hooked up to a heater pad. It works as its supposed to except using it through the app it always says that the device is off line. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks

Sounds like it could be a problem with your wifi? Is it actually connecting to the network, did it work when you first connected it? If it is working when you use it from the actual controller then it might the setup.

Haven't had this issue myself, but I would try and go through the set up process again and see if that helps.

It's a brilliant bit of kit, I love standing in another part of the house and saying "Hey Google, turn the fridge up to 19" or "Hey Google, what's the temperature of my fridge?" hahaha

Sounds like it could be a problem with your wifi? Is it actually connecting to the network, did it work when you first connected it? If it is working when you use it from the actual controller then it might the setup.

Haven't had this issue myself, but I would try and go through the set up process again and see if that helps.

It's a brilliant bit of kit, I love standing in another part of the house and saying "Hey Google, turn the fridge up to 19" or "Hey Google, what's the temperature of my fridge?" hahaha
Hmm yeah it worked on initial set up then not long after it drops off to device off line. I've bought a wifi extender which hasn't helped with the situation either.
Well try doing the whole setup process again and see if thet works. Third time's a charm right.

i would start by placing the inkbird near your main wifi router for a while to rule out signal problems.
if it keeps dropping out near a good wifi signal, you might have a faulty unit.

Back