INKBIRD New Products Releasing 2018!!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inkbird NEW BBQ Thermometers Releasing Right Now

1. IBT-6X with new probes combination
After collecting different opinions from those friends in this forum and our customers, It’ so glad to announce that we are releasing the IBT-6X with updated probes combination, three different types of probes selection for BBQ or grilling.

Check the details here:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322989059225

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

2. Cooking/Meat Thermometer-HET-F001

Shining Points of HET-F001:
Fast Readout、High Accuracy、Foldable Design、Portable Carrying and Hanging、Wide Temperature Range etc.

Check the details and place your order here:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322995296316

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

that instant read will be popular if it can live up to the accuracy/quality of a thermapen, though seems a fair bit slower at 4-7s

that instant read will be popular if it can live up to the accuracy/quality of a thermapen, though seems a fair bit slower at 4-7s
Fair bit cheaper too tho. Would be good to have as a backup that you always have clipped you your belt on brew days or bbq days.
I'm lost without my thermo nowadays

Inkbird. I purchased the meat thermometer which worked great first bree but now the temp is way out. Saying ambient is 61 c. When it is closer 21 in Canberra. Is there a way to recalibrate?

Hey, I've sent you a pm for checking more further details of this probe malfunction.
I look forward to your response.

Inkbird. I purchased the meat thermometer which worked great first bree but now the temp is way out. Saying ambient is 61 c. When it is closer 21 in Canberra. Is there a way to recalibrate?

Just wanted to close the loop on this one. Inkbird contacted promptly me to work out the issue with the thermometer and ended up sending me a new one which is working perfectly Very happy with the customer service from these guys, super responsive and great to deal with.

Back