Inkbird Giveaway! Open to All!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussiehomebrewer is happy to announce an Inkbird giveaway to our community! Inkbird is putting up for grabs their top three best sellers! We will draw three winners and they can choose from any of the follow three!

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Rules to Enter

• To enter just reply to this thread! That's it!
Drawing
  • On February 22nd 2018, we will draw three random winners. Each winner can take pick of which unit they want.

Small Print
  • Non-Australia residents must pay taxes/customs/shipping if they win. Void where prohibited.

Aussiehomebrewer is happy to announce an Inkbird giveaway to our community! Inkbird is putting up for grabs their top three best sellers! We will draw three winners and they can choose from any of the follow three!

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Rules to Enter

Drawing
  • On February 22nd 2018, we will draw three random winners. Each winner can take pick of which unit they want.

Small Print
  • Non-Australia residents must pay taxes/customs/shipping if they win. Void where prohibited.
In!

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Rules to Enter

Drawing

Small Print

Would love to win as a surprise for my husband and son - the mad brewers!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good for temp controllers.
I do like the short story, or "in 25 words or less tell us why you want this..." concept though.

Would love some new gadgets for the brewery

Can we make it a short story contest?
A story about beer perhaps?
How will you select a winner?
Will it be like loto?
Or KENO?
Perhaps those that have only posted for the first time in 10 years or their very first post could write about their experiences in why they have posted for this thread and none of the previous Inkbird giveaways?

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Rules to Enter

Drawing

Small Print
I'm in

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Rules to Enter

Drawing

Small Print
Pick me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back