Inkbird Giveaway of Thermostat ITC308S with removable NTC Sensor and NTC 30CM Probe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,simply question,which inkbird thermostat do you like most? ITC-308 standard? ITC-308S with removable NTC Sensor,or ITC-308S with NTC 30CM Probe?
Open to any opinion~Any comment could take part in this giveaway~

New stock of ITC308S with removable NTC Sensor and NTC 30CM Probe arrived. 10%OFF NOW.
ITC-308S with Removable NTC Sensor
ITC308S with NTC 30CM Probe

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-1-26
4.The winner could choose one thermostat with removable NTC Sensor or NTC 30CM thermostat.

Either one would work fine for me, the NTC would be useful in a thermowell, the 30cm one is quite common and cheap to replace if damaged.

The thermostat with removable NTC Sensor, can not see any advantages of a 30 cm probe in home brewing.

Probably 308S with removable NTC sensor - being able to replace the probe if damaged or long term use would be handy for sure.

Hi,simply question,which inkbird thermostat do you like most? ITC-308 standard? ITC-308S with removable NTC Sensor,or ITC-308S with NTC 30CM Probe?
Open to any opinion~Any comment could take part in this giveaway~

New stock of ITC308S with removable NTC Sensor and NTC 30CM Probe arrived. 10%OFF NOW.
ITC-308S with Removable NTC Sensor
ITC308S with NTC 30CM Probe

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-1-26

4.The winner could choose one thermostat with removable NTC Sensor or NTC 30CM thermostat.

Love my wifi 308
I can be anywhere and still watch it. All i need is a camera microphone so i can watch/lisyen to the airlock bubble!

NTC 30cm probe as it's a common part and easily replaced.

Latest posts

Back