Inkbird giveaway and new thermostat ITC-306T wifi releasing !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,inkbird new thermostat itc-306t wifi is releasing.
👉Compared to itc-308,it has wifi feature. You could control temperature no matter where you are.
👉Compared to itc-308 wifi,it supports cycle timers.You can set different target values at different period of time according to your needs and let the timers work in a loop.
What's more,it supports 2 heaters at a time,1 relay for control and 1 relay for protection.
👉Here is more detail to check
Inkbird WIFI Heating Temperature Controller For Greenhouse Germination Reptiles | eBay

Giveaway Rules:
1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and say your opinion
3. One Winner will be selected on 2021-3-5 (Next Friday)

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 15
The controller dose not support cooling mode, only heating. Shame only cooling required.

👉Compared to itc-308,it has wifi feature. You could control temperature no matter where you are.
👉Compared to itc-308 wifi,it supports cycle timers.You can set different target values at different period of time according to your needs and let the timers work in a loop.
What's more,it supports 2 heaters at a time,1 relay for control and 1 relay for protection.
Inkbird WIFI Heating Temperature Controller For Greenhouse Germination Reptiles | eBay

Giveaway Rules:

View attachment 120022
View attachment 120024View attachment 120025
Im in, i see this as a perfect solution to my heating and monitoring temperature on my still, perfect its exactly what ive been looking for

Giveaway Rules:

View attachment 120022
Would be very handy

Really great development, can't wait to try this in comparison to the 308wifi and let everyone know how much better it is!

Sounds Amazing.
Have a 308 (of course!) And ST1000s!
Would love this to monitor temps/etc.
Love the upgrades

Giveaway Rules:

View attachment 120022
This would be awesome for being able to ramp up the temp for the rest during fermentation and then to cold crash

I am in. Living in Geelong, I need all the heating I can get. Looks hi tech and hopefully not too difficult for this old rooster to use!!! Cheers and Beers Big Ears

Would be very handy to save me from having to go to the shed every day to check on my fermenting fridge.

Back