• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Immersion Pro and Brewjacket for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronin

Reaction score
Hi all,
after upgrading to a glycol setup I'm selling my old fermentasaurus and Immersion Pro/Brewjacket setup. I've probably done about 20 brews with this setup. It works really well for the small footprint it takes up, I've had it in a garage on 40C days and it keeps ales at 20C no problem.

There's a little bit of pitting on the aluminium, but it works flawlessly. The lid of the fermenter has a hole drilled init to accept the rod. It comes with a jacket to fit 4 leg conical fermenters.

DSC_0050_1.jpg

DSC_0052_2.jpg

Cost me about $650 all up, looking for about $200 for the lot.

I've got a stainless immersion chiller I no longer need also, happy to part with that for free if anyone wants it.

DSC_0053_1.jpg

Pickup is in Eltham, Melbourne.

Cheers,

James

Hi ronin

possibly interested. What caused the putting? Any chance of a close up?
Ever tried at lager temps?

The pitting just happens when it's immersed in the beer, with beer being slightly acidic. As far as I can tell it's pretty normal unless you use the disposable plastic bags that they sell to cover the rod. It's really just surface and it doesn't seem to effect how it works at all.

I've had it down to 4C in winter. Wouldn't be able to do it in summer in a garage, but I could see it getting down to 10-12C if you had it in a house in summer. Manufacturer states that it can chill or heat 20C either side of ambient, and that seems pretty accurate from my experience with it.

I'll get a close up pic in a sec.

Cheers,

James

Yep all is still available.

Nevsmantis the immersion chiller is yours, I'll PM you the address.

Latest posts

Back