Immersion Coooler Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonY

The Imperial Metric Brewery
Reaction score
Well owing to having a new boiler which was a keg in a previous life I have had to revamp the immersion chiller. Reason being that it was too large to fit the new opening. Anyway it wasn't too hard and I took some snaps along the way. These are all in the gallery if you are interested. Could be useful if you are going to make one soon. :blink:

Didn't use any pipe benders or special tools so anyone should be able to do this. Only hard bit to find may be a keg but I guess a paint tin would do (harder probably).

I think we get the idea jasonY
<_< <_< :( :blink: :unsure:

I can't get the thumbnail in the gallery to go full size jason

Still looks the part , fair length of copper tube as well , should work a treat

Hmm strange, I set the permissions to everyone for all the viewing and comments stuff ... too many permissions to play with <_< will play about with them some more :huh:

Pretty sure this kind topic has been done to death and it certainly isn't the best looking cooler but I thought I would test the gallery out since I had to improve the one I was using :)

Go for it Jason

I wish more people would post oic of equipment in the gallery , I will post my set up soon

Batz

Good on ya Jason, good to see more people with photos in the gallery. I am slowly adding more photos as I go.
I'm with you Batz - I wanna see more people with photos of their setups.

Hoops

Back