• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Immersion chiller 14 meter Stainless Steel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoigl

Reaction score
In one of those light bulb moments I bought a second immersion chiller with the idea of recycling my chilling water through a small wheeley bin full of ice. It didn't work! I fitted I/2 inch camlock male fittings which will not leak. While these are easily removed, I will leave them attached.
I am looking at $135
I am at Lawrence NSW 2460, near Grafton/ Maclean.
I can arrange delivery via Sendle at your cost.

You could always pass the wort through the chiller in a container full of ice to really get the temp down. A lot of blokes do this.

I worked out that I only need 1 chiller and a pump. I have a small wheely bin full of ice and water, I just pump this through my chiller in my BM50 , it works really well. BUT, I do not need 2 chillers.

Attachments

• chiller for sale.jpg
    chiller for sale.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 195
Obviously I am asking too much, or there is not a need.
Price drop, I am selling my original SS 14 meter immersion chiller with fittings, $95

Hi zoigl am interested in the chiller. Will pay postage to me. How do we go about trans action never bought anything on this site. Tomo.

Hi zoigl am interested in the chiller. Will pay postage to me. How do we go about trans action never bought anything on this site. Tomo.
No worries, I use Sendle. They pick up from Maclean NSW and can deliver to your door. There is a small surcharge if you are not in a recognized urban area. Shipping price is reasonable. I will need to pack the chiller so that I can figure out the shipping for you.
You can transfer $ to my bank account.
Can you private message me?

Latest posts

Back