I'm Here....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wambesi

brewer
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Thought I'd say a big Hi, we arrived on Monday and moved into Wattle Grove.
Getting there with the unpacking (three kids make it loads of fun!) but getting there slowly, very ambitious though with looking to put my first AG (BIAB) on the weekend.

Thanks to those who replied to the other thread about LHBS's, took a peek at a few and looks like ESB might be the go at this stage for both product and knowledge (mind you have not explored many yet). Put in my order and picking it up tomorrow.

Hopefully I will be able to catch up and have some drinks/brew days/etc with you all whilst here, the next six months are going to be quite busy for me (transitioning jobs) and after that we may be off again, but we'll see what happens trying to stay in Sydney.

Out of brew's at the moment so got a six pack of LCPA to keep me company, problem is I only have three left with another about to go down, I need to get a move on with unpacking the brewing equipment!!!!

:)

Glad you got here OK and good luck with the brew this weekend.

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

Welcome.

If you really want to get out...We're having the intro session to the beer style tasting sessions on Sat@7pm??

any brownie points for surviving the move??

Back